Saturday, May 14, 2016

And so this begins

Over the years I've had many blogs, and most of the time, with the exception of my tumblr, they've fallen by the wayside. The last time I actively kept a blog was before I graduated high school three years ago. I feel like I have shit to say now, maybe shit that's a bit more meaningful (probably not). It's not like anyone will really read this, but maybe venting my thoughts to the vast void that is the internet will make me feel like I'm important or something. I crave the attention that strangers on the internet will give me.

Anyways,

I'm Elsie. 21. Anthropology major. Currently working food service. Lazy goth. Star Wars trash. Horror movie lover. Cosplayer.

I have all sorts of stuff to bitch about it's going to be great.

I really don't know what I'll talk about on here. We'll see.

Maybe I'll just whine all the time. Maybe I'll review stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment